Terra cotta bread pan

"Leslie Lapides" <llapides@krtinfo.com>
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:41:39 -0400
v102.n017.13
I recently read a fascinating article by noted bread expert and cookbook
author Beth Hensperger

<http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/living/home/food/2943828.htm>

in which she explained how she bought and fell in love with a new type of
terra cotta bread pan. Its process gives it a virtually nonstick surface
and it can go in the dishwasher and microwave.

She wrote that she'd never gotten such good and consistent results, with a
wonderful crisp crust.

She was so persuasive I rushed to the company's Web site
<http://www.tuftyceramics.com/index.html> to order one. I
swear I'm not related to them, though I am pleased they're from New York!

If anyone is interested, I will post my results once I try out my new pan.

[[ Editor's Note: Please do post your results - Reggie ]]