More Magic Mill

"Jazzbel" <jazzbel@speedwayinternet.com>
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 07:03:00 -0400
v102.n028.13
It's so good, I have yet to even touch the dough hook that came with the
machine.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You should really give it a try Robert.  For most doughs,
when using the dough hook, you do not need the scraper at all. Only for
very wet doughs you would need the scraper.

I think the dough hook allows for using more flour.  I have made batches
with the full 5 lbs. of flour bag, that is about 23 cups of white flour.>>>>>

The double beater attachment (which works with a separate plastic bowl)
also touches the very corners of the bowl - not missing anything.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<  Which makes it possible for you to whip even one egg white,
and you also stop worrying about  those carrot cakes which, when mixed with
the KA, keep a tiny little chink of baking soda in the very bottom, and
ruins the cake for many. >>>>>>>>>

It is a pleasure to use, easy to clean, and the built in timer makes it
possible to walk away from the machine to do other things knowing that it
will automatically shut off without over mixing/kneading

<<<<<<<<<<<,  With the dough hook, you need not worry about speed, I always
mix bread using the lowest speed, the dial cranked all the way to the left,
I set the timer at 12 minutes, and that is it.  I then cover the dough and
let rise.

Later,
Jazzbel