Re: Schlemmertopf

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 23:51:17 -0700
v102.n029.1
There were many responses about the Schlemmertopf.  We've gathered them
together here.

  > From: Sherie Haunzwickl <sherie@sheries-kitchen.com>

Try putting Schlemmertopf in the search engine and you'll get lots of hits.
If you can't find one in your area, a Romertopf (the first "o" is with an
umlaut) is the same thing.

  > From: LAllin@aol.com

You might want to search again spelling it schlemmertopf or
schlemmer-topf.  Also, romertopf, which is another brand of clay cooker
(which is also a good search phrase).  There are two on e-bay at the moment.

  > From: Brianjwoody@aol.com

I just put schlemmertopf in and came up with a list as long as my arm! Try
www.happycookers.com as a start, but there are lots more.

Brian

  > From: "Louise Hyson" <lhyson@mindspring.com>

Have written directly to Vikki who desperately wanted the information.  A
search at www.google.com brought up more than 200 sites for Schlemmertopf
clay bakers.

Louise

  > From: "Bev Carney" <sinkcar@Prodigy.net>

Google suggested trying the search with Schlemmertopf (2 'm's).  That
produced many more hits.  Try www.google.com and you'll get a bunch of hits.

Bev C