Rosemary Bread

Ritterhaus@aol.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:20:45 EDT
v102.n030.5
While down with bronchitis I sent my husband around the corner to the deli
for some bread and he bought some "Rosemary Olive" bread.  It was
especially fragrant and great tasting!  Now I'm looking for a recipe to
make it in my bread machine.  I assume the "olive" part was olive oil as
there were no signs of, or taste of, any kind of olives.  The bread was
rather coarse textured, not like a white bread, but was white in color, no
sign of wheat flour.

If anyone has a recipe for rosemary bread I would appreciate your sending
it to me.  Thanks in advance........

Jean - Ritterhaus@aol.com