Making tacos

Gonzo White <gonzow@prodigy.net.mx>
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:15:43 -0500
v102.n044.4
Melissa Milos writes that she doesn't have time to roll out the soft wraps.

Living in Mexico I can tell her that most Mexicans don't either.  They use
what I guess would be called a hand press.  It's two flat pieces with a
lever kind of like a orange juice maker.  You put a piece of dough between
two pieces of saran wrap into this press, press it down, rotate, press
again, rotate, press again and voila you have a perfect tortilla.

I have no idea where she could get one outside of Mexico. Try to find a
Mexican store someplace, or plan a vacation to Mexico and take one back.

Actually that would be nice, it's awful cold in Canada in the winter,
beautiful in Mexico.