20 qt mixer

POACHER2@aol.com
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:34:23 EDT
v102.n048.3
I have little if any experience of other mixers than Hobart.  Here as some
things that might be of interest with the 20 qt.

The Hobart 20 qt also accepts a 12 qt bowl (naturally, you would have to
buy the 12 qt accessories, dough hook, etc.).  The 20 qt also has a power
take off on the head.  The power take off accepts a grinding attachment and
slicer.  Grating disks can also be used in conjunction with the slicing
head.  There are a few more attachments that fit the 20 qt, the ones I have
outlined are the major ones.

Allow me to assure you I neither work for nor sell Hobart
equipment.  However, as a chef I have used Hobart for many years and been
happy with the mixers.  They are not cheap, a new one is $2500-$3000, a
reconditioned one $1250 up.

Hope this helps.
Victor