Thank you recipe testers!

"s.reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:29:12 -0500
v103.n003.1
Dear All  Who Responded to My Request for Pizza Testers,

Your response has been overwhelming! About 100 of you have offered to test
pizza recipes for me. Fantastic!! It will take me a few weeks to organize
my data base and to get the recipes and follow-up questionaires out to you.
I will try to honor all those requests regarding meatless or other product
preferences, but if I slip up and send you something you're not comfortable
with please feel free to let me know asap and I'll send another. I'll try
to include a few options with the posting.

I will be back in touch in a few weeks, probably by the end of Jan. If you
need an extra week to respond due to travel or such that's okay.

Thank you again for your enthusiastic and generous support. I think I'm
going to have to close the call for volunteers at this point as I think I
have all the testers that I can handle. What a rare blessing!

    Best Regards,
    Peter Reinhart