sliding machines

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sat, 3 May 2003 19:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
v103.n023.5
I don't remember how much my short-lived bread machine weighed, but I do
know that my KitchenAid weighs 30lbs.

My oldest child didn't weigh that until she was four!

I have discovered something called Magic Sliders.( You may have seen them
advertised on TV. I bought them at Organized Living.

They are made of some kind of plastic (nylon?). I didn't believe what they
can do until I tried them!

The 10mm size (your little fingernail) attaches with KrazyGlue to the
"feet" of countertop appliances so they slide with ease. It doesn't make
them walk,just move more easily.

You make have to search because the 10mm size is not the easiest to find.
They are well worth the time.

Fredericka