Finding Harvest King FLour

"renzo_ri" <renzo_ri@cox.net>
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:44:38 -0400
v103.n033.7
Ed wrote:
>It's the perfect solution. "Harvest King" was the specific "just what I
>need" flour. And then my dream unravelled: A local major-chain grocery
>store couldn't special order it. SYSCO, a national food supplier could get
>it, but only if they purchased a full pallet. Just what I need, a huge
>pallet of flour stored in the kitchen!

Ed, you've helped me, especially with the cold start method, I hope I can
give you a helpful suggestion in return. Harvest King is my flour of choice
also. I can get it, one 50-pound bag at a time <g>, from a nearby bakers'
supply store. When I called to ask if they sold to individual bakers, they
said sure but they would not deliver. No problem with that and the last bag
was only $9.16.

renzo
in ri