Re: Mike's mixer

PAULNBONNH@aol.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:00:24 EDT
v103.n034.2
This is in response to Mike who was questioning which mixer he should
purchase. I own the Dimension 2000 mixer and I am thrilled with it. It
comes with a lifetime guarantee on the motor. After using my mixer
extensively for about a year, the motor started making a grinding sound; I
contacted the customer service department and was told to return the mixer.
They sent me a brand new mixer. Mine was a older model, and they sent me
the newest model currently in production. That's what I call delivering on
the lifetime guarantee. I also own a Whisper Mill grain unit that is made
by the same people, and it also comes with a lifetime guarantee. Hope this
helps. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this
further.

              Paul in Md.