Re: Bosch mixers

AH <loihi@hawaii.rr.com>
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:22:23 -1000
v103.n036.2
We recently bought a Bosch Universal mixer and LOVE it! I make all my bread
doughs, 6 loaves a week all on one day, 2 batches at a time. 100% whole
wheat, rye breads, pizza doughs. My bowl is plastic and I whip cream in
under a minute, mix batters, etc. We also love the blender that came with
it, everything is done really fast compared to my old blender, no stirring
ingredients down or anything. It was a long thought about and researched
purchase (1 year) and we have no regrets.

Aloha,
Audrey in HI