New Classes with Maggie Glezer

Maggie Glezer <glezer@mindspring.com>
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:18:50 -0400
v103.n041.5
Hi Reggie and Jeff,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be teaching October 17 and 18th
at the King Arthur Baking Center in Norwich, Vermont.  Both classes will
feature recipes and techniques that I have researched for my upcoming
(autumn 2004) book on hallah and other Jewish breads.

Friday night will feature a demonstration of the art of shaping celebration
breads, featuring a slew of shaping techniques from Azerbaijan to Europe to
Morocco. On Saturday students will work with me in a hands-on class in King
Arthur's superbly equipped center making a wide assortment of flatbreads
from all over the Middle East.  Theses classes are always a ton of fun,
with advanced students coming away with loads of new tricks and recipes to
add to their repertoire, and beginning students getting off to a solid start.

Please see King Arthur's website, www.kingarthurflour.com, for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Maggie Glezer