Lazy bone

Cindy Chiu <cychiu@ctimail.com>
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:03:57 +0800 (HKT)
v103.n042.1
I was away for holiday and have not read the BB digest for nearly a month.
When I read it again, there is this term B-I-L bone idle lazy. I have not
figure out what and how this emerge.(from other mails, many people do not
neither). There is a funny coincidence in traditional Chinese saying of
calling people "lazy -bone". This means that the person is extremely lazy
deep to the bone, it carries a bit of negative sense.It appears that this
B-I-L is a attitude towards life--if smth is not necessary or value added,
don't do it . This can be considered a correct attitute in modern life. It
seems that there are many people who avocate and there is sort of a club.
Has it got a chairman?

Regards
Cindy HK