Kitchen Aid vs. Bosch Mixers

ansleyrc@juno.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:15:36 GMT
v103.n053.26
Hello,
Over the holidays I got out my mega-mixer, the Bosch, to mix homemade cakes
and breads. As I baked the breads and cakes I noticed that the Bosch mixer
did a much more thorough job mixing and definitely produced a lighter,
fluffier bread and cake. Has anyone else had this type result? I also
notice when I mix bread in my Kitchen Aid it inevitably leaves unmixed
components in the base of the mixing bowl. There was none of this in the
Bosch this year. Many kudos to Bosch designers. I just wondered if anyone
else had a similar experience.