air dates for BAKING MAGIC WITH ROSE LEVY BERANBAUM

Christine Knoll <csknoll@telus.net>
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:39:07 -0800
v104.n008.14
Dave Glaze wrote: "Do you have dates and times for when your series BAKING
MAGIC WITH ROSE LEVY BERANBAUM will be appearing on KCTS-PBS?"

First, I am a long time lurker, posting for the first time.  I am a bread
machine user, but haven't baked much in the last couple of years.  I've
learned a lot from all of you and I appreciate everyone sharing their
successes as well as failures (or should I say negative learning
experiences?).  I look forward to getting back to baking soon.

For Dave, I have Starchoice Satellite, which allows me to go online and
search for shows coming up in the next 2 weeks.  I'll keep checking and let
you know when I find some air dates.  I live in the Vancouver area, so I'm
very familiar with KCTS.  You can also e-mail me directly with the
occasional reminder... I have a 4 month old so my memory fails me a lot
these days. Also, you don't need to subscribe to Starchoice to use their
program search. www.starchoice.com

Hope this is of some help.

Christine Knoll
Port Coquitlam, B.C.