Why no cold water pizza recipe in American Pie?

Michael Szuchy <szuchymj@jmu.edu>
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:51:03 -0500
v104.n012.4
I noticed that the pizza dough recipe in Peter Reinhart's "Bread Baker's
Apprentice" uses the cold water method, but couldn't find any recipe in
"American Pie" that uses it. Did I miss something, or was that recipe not
included in the new book for some reason?

Also, I have not had a chance to try any recipes from "American Pie" yet.
Could someone who has please report their results (I'm guessing they are
good)? Up until now I have only been using "The Art of Pizza Making: Trade
Secrets and Recipes".