Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread

James Ross <elrossi2001@yahoo.com>
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n048.2
Iwould really like to also have a recipe for the Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread.
I was recently given a sack of whole Rye. Any recipes for a really good
100% Rye bread would be appreciated. I ground some yesterday and made
pancakes this morning just to try it. The flavor was out of this world. I
used 1 cup of the finely ground Rye flour,1/2 tsp. baking soda, salt, a
spoon of sugar. 1 egg and enough buttermilk to make a batter and some
melted butter. Served with applesauce and Maple syrup. They went like
Hotcakes. Had to make a second batch. They were good.

Thanks for any recipes for the Rye,
James