Recipe testers needed for my new book

"Peter Reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:06:33 -0500
v106.n002.9
Hi Everyone,
Well, the formulas for my whole grain bread book are not quite ready
for testing but soon will be. I've set up a special e-address for
those who are interested so, if you want to be on the testers list,
please don't respond to this address or to my home e-address, but
instead first go to my blog at http://peterreinhart.typepad.com/  (no
www). The instructions for how to get on the testers list are all
there, including a new e-address dedicated totally to the testers
group. The focus is 100% whole grain bread, as well as a few gluten
free breads.

The testers from this list made a huge impact on my last two books so
I look forward to hearing from those of you who have the time and
energy to participate. These are difficult breads--much trickier than
white flour breads--but they will be fun and not like any you've seen
in any other books.

Happy New Year to everyone and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Best Wishes and Many Thanks,
Peter Reinhart