1 gram increments in food scale

Bev <retiredtaxlady@direcway.com>
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:18:07 -0600
v106.n009.4
We have owned two Soehnle scales ­ one small one with a 5 lb capacity
and now a "hippo" with an 11-lb capacity.  Both have worked just
great ­ we upgraded because I like to switch back and forth between
grams and ounces at the flip of a switch and the Hippo style has a
dial right on the top of the scale making that very easy.  The first
small scale I got died after a year or so and the company sent a
replacement pronto.  Lovely people to work with.

Anyway, both of these scales measure in 1 gram increments (and I
agree, I want one gram delineations!), as well as ounces.  I seem to
remember that a lot of digital scales measure in 1/4 ounce increments
but the Soehnle scales use 1/10 ounce, which I find preferable.

Happy Baking

Bev C