Many thanks to many people

WLHelms@aol.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:50:21 EST
v106.n012.18
I would like to thank all the readers of the Bread-Bakers Digest that
responded when I asked for help in obtaining a sourdough starter. I
know this is long in coming, but I am truly grateful to several
people, who wish to remain anonymous, for their efforts. To them a
hardy Thank You! They provided vigorous cultures to which I am grateful.

I now have two vigorous sourdough starters that are easy to deal with
and lend a great taste to biscuits, pancakes, etc. There is nothing
that tastes quite like a good sourdough bread.

Many Thanks,

Wayne Helms