Mixer Woes

Mike <mikes_room@yahoo.com>
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:54:46 -0700 (PDT)
v106.n023.20
Erik, I can recommend the Magic Mill Assistent or go for broke and
buy a Hobart. I have the Magic Mill. It has a large capacity and it
is a down and out work horse. Go online and check it out. Nothing but
praises about it. It has a slight learning curve but once you get the
hang of it you'll be mixing dough till it comes out of your
ears.You're days of worrying about breakdowns will be over.
Kitchenaid was a decent choice way back when but now they stink. I
wouldn't buy one for mixing hot and cold water together! Good luck to you.

M.F.

A loud mouth is often nothing more than an echo from an empty head