the recipes that come with the dak turbo 2

"Alice A. Thurman" <alicet1@sbcglobal.net>
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:13:55 -0800
v106.n046.10
Hi, I'm Alice at <alicet1@sbcglobal.net>.  I am in a hurry-up tizzy!
having just moved to Dallas Oregon I sort of "live" out of my storage
at present.  Went there the other day and got my Dak and now I can't
use it because I cannot find the 2 or 3 recipe books that are used
exclusively for the dak.  I am FRUSTRATED I want to make some bread
and I usually only "use" it around this time of year, but this time
of year is going to "last longer" than where I was from and I need
help now!.  Can you help me?  You know the one that 'my mother's
white bread and french bread and beer bread and cheese bread' etc. is in.

Thanks,
Alice Allyn Thurman