Outstanding one-dish coffee cake

"Norbert or Jeanette Jacobs" <njretired@copper.net>
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:32:31 -0500
v107.n013.2
I know you all will LOVE this coffee cake!  You mix up the
yeast-based batter, pour it into an 8 x 8 pyrex baking dish, let it
rest for 10 min., top it with the cinnamon-butter topping, and bake
it in a cold-start oven for 30 min.  Can't get any simpler than that,
and it tastes WONDERFUL...just like my Mama used to bake!  (Serves 9,
but they also offer a 12-15 person recipe to bake in a 9 x 13" pan.

You can find the recipe for this Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake at the
Fleischmann's Yeast web site at www.fleischmanns1dish.com.  There are
a dozen or more other one-dish recipes there, too...I'm planning on
baking the Taco Bake one tonight.  They range from a Chicken-Broccoli
Alfredo Bake to a Meat Lover's Pizza....all starting with the same
yeast-based batter and baking in about 30 minutes.  But this coffee
cake is REALLY good!

Hope you all are enjoying this glorious Spring!!!

JJ in South Texas
Where it's 80 degrees today and we received 6" of much-needed rain last week!