Misting

"STEPHEN BLUMM" <sblumm@comcast.net>
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:29:34 -0400
with Misto products. I think I gave up after the third or so got
hopelessly clogged. I did see a pump version in the King Arthur
catalog for about $15 or so. I think the thing works by applying a
little pressure rather than being under pressure. I think it is made
in Germany but would not swear to its national origins.

For spraying water I found that the garden products work much better
than the kitchen ones.

Completely unrelated, I have recently found that if I quickly sift
rye flour it makes dough that is easier to work with and breads a bit
less dense. I am referring to breads that are about 50% rye flour. My
recent experience is entirely impressionistic and not tested!

Stephen Blumm