flour

<gonzow@nopalmx.com>
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:22:08 -0500
v108.n033.1
I want to thank everyone who sent me Cinnamon roll recipes.  You were
a big help.

Now another more techy question.  I was shopping at Wal-Mart and was
a bit hungry and purchased a slice of pizza from the bakery.  It had
a really different crust.  It was soft and very flavorful.

Now comes the problem:  I live in Mexico and my Spanish is not real
good.  But the next time I went to Wal-Mart I asked one of the bakers
what kind of flour he used for the pizza.  He said it was a special
flour just for pizza.  The only thing I got out of him is that it
comes in a big bag marked for pizza.  Anyone know if this is a
special mix, special flour?  I have never heard of a pizza flour.