Summer Baking

Sun, 24 May 2009 16:36:35 -0700
v109.n020.1
Do you bake during the summer??  If so ... how do you keep the
kitchen from getting so warm??   I recently heard that one can bake
bread in a smoker/grill cooker called the Green Egg.  It is ceramic
and retains the heat for many hours longer then a regular
smoker/grill would be able to do.  I did a search and located a
person who actually made Peter Reinhart's Anadama recipe from The
Baker's Apprentice.  A platesetter (I am not familiar with this term)
and a baking stone was used  The pictures of the bread and dialogue
are interesting.  So, have any of you used this product or any sort
of bbq, grill or smoker??  Do you have any other ways of helping keep
the kitchen cool??

Thanks,
Reggie