Apple Cinnamon Bread

Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:39:09 -0700
v109.n036.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                             Apple Cinnamon Bread

Recipe By     :Donna German
Categories    : Bread Machine                   Breads/Muffins/Rolls

                          Large Loaf: -- Med Loaf
    1                cup  water -- (3/4 c)
    5        tablespoons  Apple juice, frozen concentrate -- (3 3/4 Tbs)
       1/2           cup  Applesauce -- (1/3 c)
    1           teaspoon  Cinnamon -- (3/4 tsp)
    4          teaspoons  brown sugar -- (3 tsp)
       1/2      teaspoon  salt -- (1/3 tsp)
    2               cups  whole wheat flour -- (1 1/2 c)
    3        tablespoons  gluten, wheat -- (2 Tbs), optional
    2               cups  bread flour -- ( 1 1/2 c)
    2          teaspoons  Yeast -- (1 1/2 tsp)

Pat's comments.... "This bread is really good. It can be used on the
timer. On my Panasonic I use the regular cycle, but with the light
crust due to all the juices in it. Makes a beautiful high rising loaf
with a warm cinnamon color. Definitely use the vital gluten as it
rises much better. I use frozen apple juice concentrate. You could
also add raisins or chopped apples, either fresh or dried, or even
nuts might be nice. Fits McD beautifully, don't you think?!"

 From Donna German's Book III Posted by Pat Ballard MGFN03A on
Prodigy MM by J.Duckett1 (Kat)

Source:
    "The Bread Machine Cookbook III"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 96 Calories; 1g Fat (5.0%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 50mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.