KA Mixer

"Stephen Blumm" <sblumm@comcast.net>
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 01:12:18 -0400
v111.n039.1
I had the KA six quart mixer for years. Eventually it broke and KA
provided a new mixer for what was a nominal cost. After about three
years this mixer began to drip oil. And it was also losing tiny
slivers of metal. I phoned KA and they told me that this should not
be happening. They replaced my mixer for about $125, - I don't
remember the exact amount, - though I did have to pay the shipping to
send it back to KA.

I use the mixer twice a week or so for dough, usually with about
seven cups of flour. All in all I'm happy with the KA.

I did consider one of the other mixers when the machine began to drip
oil and metal bits, but they would not fit in the available space.

Has anyone noticed that the Poilane bakery has a web site? Or maybe
the bakery has had one for some time - http://www.poilane.com/index.php?lang=en

Best,
Stephen Blumm
Valley Forge, PA