Banana Crunch Muffins

Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:22:23 -0800
v112.n006.5
* Exported from MasterCook *

                        (Bread), Banana Crunch Muffins

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Bread/Muffins/Rolls
                  Fatfree                         Fruit

       1/2             C  Whole-Wheat Flour
       1/2             C  White Flour
       1/2             C  Grape-Nuts(r) -- barley/wheat nuggets
       1/2             C  Sugar
       1/2           Tsp  Baking Soda
       1/2           Tsp  Baking Powder
       1/4           Tsp  Salt
    1                Tsp  Vanilla
       1/4             C  Egg Beaters(r) 99% Egg Substitute -- or equiv
    2                     bananas -- mashed

I want to share a ff muffin recipe that was found in Good Houskeeping
. They are easy to take with me in the morning for my breakfast.

In a small bowl mix all dry ingrediants together.  In a larger bowl
mix all wet ingrediants together.  Add dry ingrediants to wet ingrediants.

Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean) in a 350F
oven.  This recipe makes about 10 muffins.

Source:
    "Good Housekeeping"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 128 Calories; trace Fat (2.4%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 189mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.