Yeast conversion for bread machine

Theresa de Valence <TdeV@bstw.com>
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 10:14:37 -0500
v113.n027.1
I use a bread machine for all my bread and pizza dough (I don't get
pleasure from kneading). I use SAF-instant dry yeast.

This morning I realized that I needed bread for lunch and I was too
late to start regular bread. My bread machine cookbook has a recipe,
for example, that uses 5.6g Active Dry yeast OR 7.5g Rapid Dry yeast
which uses the "Regular" and "Quick" cycles on the bread machine.

Is there a substitution I could make using differing volumes of
Instant Dry yeast which would get me the same results?