Need food processor recommendation

Lobo <lobo119@gmail.com>
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:02:48 -0700
v113.n041.3
I am in the market for a new food processor. I liked what I had, but
the plastic parts broke and a replacement blade from eBay + postage
would cost about the same as a new one of the same quality. I may now
be ready for something that's of higher quality.

Are there any that have metal parts anymore?

I use the processor mainly for shredding cheese and slicing veggies.
I could foresee mixing things in it like smoothies, so I want one
that won't leak liquids.  I have a KitchenAid mixer that is fine for
cakes, bread, etc. and would probably not use a food processor for
that sort of thing.

Sam's is offering $30 off the Ninja Mega Kitchen System. Has anyone
ever used that?

Thanks ... Lois