Food Processor query

"Stager, Scott P." <StagerS@missouri.edu>
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:58:49 +0000
v113.n042.3
Lois asked for a food processor recommendation and said:
>Sam's is offering $30 off the Ninja Mega Kitchen System. Has anyone
>ever used that?

I have looked at that machine and am still thinking about it.  I have
the Ninja chopper, mixer set with the motor on top.  It works
fantastic for smoothies and pureeing stuff.  Have even chopped ice in
the small containers and it comes out just like snow cone ice.  Sam's
had that unit with two carafes and two small veggie choppers for
around $50 a couple of years ago.

And the Mega Kitchen System claims to have the same wattage as the
Vitamix - the cadillac of food processors at something north of
$400.  I've seen a Vitamix work, and there is no question it is
really good.  The Sam's price for the Ninja is well under the selling
price at other speciality stores.