New from King Arthur Flour

Sat, 28 Feb 2015 23:54:32 -0800
v115.n009.11
On newsstands NOW - the inaugural edition of "Sift," our brand new
baking magazine.

WHAT'S INSIDE:
60+ beautifully photographed recipes
Photo essays and stories on foods we're loving
Features on bakers from around the country
Spotlights on seasonal ingredients

Learn more on our blog »
Now available on newsstands and online.
$12.95

Featured in this issue:
Homeboy Industries
At Homeboy Industries, baking is a way of life - and a way out. For
over 20 years, Homeboy has served as a beacon of hope for formerly
involved gang members and felons, offering education, jobs, and
support for those who need help. Via their bakery and cafe, Homeboy
has successfully placed hundreds of men and women in jobs around Los
Angeles and abroad. King Arthur Flour is proud to support Homeboy's
initiatives, and wants to spread the word. This video is a companion
piece to an article on the same subject, featured in the Spring 2015
edition of Sift magazine.