Bread Machine Mac's Shoe-Fly Bread

Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:25:06 -0700
v118.n040.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                     Bread Machine Mac's Shoe-Fly Bread

Recipe By     :J. A. McReynolds
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                 Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Posted

   1         tablespoon  butter
   1           teaspoon  salt
      1/3           cup  dark molasses
   2          teaspoons  white sugar
   1 1/4           cups  warm water
   1 1/2    tablespoons  powdered milk
      1/2           cup  rolled oats
   3 1/2           cups  bread flour
   2          teaspoons  instant yeast
      1/4           cup  rolled oats

It's lightly sweet, dark and rich. Great for toasting or snacking.
Don't make it if you don't like molasses!

This bread came out better and more evenly shaped and cooked than
most recipes for my bread machine. I was super happy with the
moistness, the softness, and the color.

Place all ingredients except 1/4 cup rolled oats in the pan of the
bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select
White Bread cycle, light crust; press Start.

If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the remaining oats at the
signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.

Source:
   "allrecipes.com"
S(Internet Address):
   http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20166/macs-shoe-fly-bread/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 203 Calories; 2g Fat (10.0%
calories from fat); 6g Protein; 39g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
4mg Cholesterol; 197mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2016 - 0320