Re: Bernard Clayton Jr.'s bread book

Fred <fred.fredex@gmail.com>
Sun, 22 Nov 2020 20:10:49 -0500
v120.n045.1
Phyllis, My favorite is the Swedish Limpa (I have a 1976 edition, I'll
assume it's basically the same as yours), with orange, cumin, fennel,
molasses and raisins. I double the raisins but it's good as
presented. (I go on the theory that you can't have too many raisins in
a loaf of bread as long as there's enough dough to hold 'em all
together).

This one is wonderfully flavorful, spicy, sweet, delicious.

I make it whenever there is a luncheon at church because many people
crave the stuff. I'm always asked if there is any left over they can
take home.

I have not made anywhere near all, not even half, of his recipes but
have enjoyed many of them.

Fred