Best Bread Machines

Rebecca Smith <rwsmith@aristotle.net>
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:13:12 -0600
v098.n016.1
Hi all:
My name is Beckie Smith and I have been receiving the Bread Digests for
sometime now and have really enjoyed it. I have been a bread maker for about
20 years now. I have been doing everything by hand. Now I am gathering
information about bread machines. I am hoping to purchase my first one some
time in the next six months. What I would like to know is just exactly what
machines everyone uses. What features are used most and least. What machines
do horizontal or vertical loaves. Are coated pans, stainless steel, cast
iron, the best. In general all information you can provide. Please e-mail me
directly at rwsmith@aristotle.net

I thank you all in advance.

Beckie Smith
KC5UUP (utterly unique person)