Apologies

Fred Smith <fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>
Wed, 6 May 1998 22:09:51 -0400
v098.n037.9
> > From: J&A Braun <2brauns@bellsouth.net>
> > Subject: Wheat bread failures
> > Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:48:27 -0400
> >
> > I have made several attempts at wheat flour recipes in my ABM. Most of
> > them contain 2/3wheat 1/3white. They all look beautiful until they fall
> > and look sad. I have tried increasing the amount of white and decreasing
> > the wheat with very little luck. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?
<snip>
> One of my "pet peeves" is this apparently widespread discussion of
> "wheat" and "white" flours as if they were somehow different, as if
> white flour were not made from wheat! WHITE FLOUR *IS* WHEAT FLOUR.

At least two people pointed out to me that my rant came cross as rather
rude 'n crude. I cannot disagree, so I hereby issue my apology to all on
this list for having written something that came out in a rather
unfriendly-sounding tone of voice. Sorry!

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,