horizontal bread machine

Rosemary Grimm <bf940@lafn.org>
Sun, 2 Aug 98 12:47:35 PDT
v098.n056.5
Dear Roy,

Call me a curmudgeon, but I can't believe that someone addicted
to bread making would buy a bread machine. Of course if one has
a disability and lots of money, that's a different story. And I
can see someone becoming addicted to breadmaking with a machine
and moving on.

Considering how to spend a couple hundred bucks (actually
closer to $300) on a bread related appliance, I would opt for a
large Kitchen Aid mixer. Can your bread machine whip 16 egg
whites for an angel food cake or whip 1/4 cup cream for whipped
cream? The KA mixer can.

Rosemary Grimm, GARVANZA, CALIFORNIA
www.geocities.com/NapaValley/4496

Learn as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die
tomorrow.  --Gandhi