Re:

Sheri McRae <sheri@jca.com.au>
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:43:43 +1000
v098.n067.9
>Ezekiel's Bread
>(A Modern Version)
>
>From:  "Healing Foods From The Bible"
>
>(recipe snipped)
>
>(There is some confusion about the "fitches" called for in the original
>recipe.  Apparently, the fitches referred to a herb.  Cumin, fennel and
>nutmeg have all been suggested as the mistranslated "fitches".  Take
>your pick or leave them out.  Any of them will add a unique taste to
>your homemade bread.)
>

>Mimi's Cooksbox:
>http://welcome.to/mimiscooksbox

Could someone please tell me where this is found in the Bible? A private
e-mail may be better since it is off topic.

Thanks,

Sheri

             Sheri McRae
sheri@jca.com.au

If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for me.
   -  A U.S. congressman on the necessity for the U.S. to be multilingual