Bread Machine Argentine Chimichurri Bread

Sun, 28 Oct 2018 18:12:56 -0700
v118.n042.3
* Exported from MasterCook *

                 Bread Machine Argentine Chimichurri Bread

Recipe By     :Tom Pampas
Categories    : Bread                           Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                 Posted

   1                cup  water
   1 1/2    tablespoons  white wine vinegar
   3        tablespoons  olive oil
      1/8      teaspoon  cayenne pepper
      3/4      teaspoon  dried oregano
   2             cloves  garlic -- minced
   3        tablespoons  chopped onion
   3        tablespoons  fresh parsley
   1 1/2      teaspoons  salt
   1         tablespoon  white sugar
   3        tablespoons  wheat bran
   3               cups  bread flour
   2          teaspoons  active dry yeast

A spicy bread with lots of herbs and tons of flavor. This is a great
bread for meat sandwiches.

This bread smells like Heaven, and tastes even better!!! My mouth was
watering the whole time it was baking! I substitued basalmic vinegar,
because I was out of white, and it was delicious!

Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order
recommended by the manufacturer. Select Basic or White Cycle; press Start.

Source:
   "allrecipes.com"
S(Internet Address):
   http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16766/argentine-chimichurri-bread/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 128 Calories; 3g Fat (22.7%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 215mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.