Buffalo Parmesan Breadsticks

Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:07:51 -0800
v120.n001.5
* Exported from MasterCook *

                    Bread, Buffalo Parmesan Breadsticks

Recipe By     :Karen
Categories    : Bread                           Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                 Posted                          Stand Mixer

   1 1/2            cup  warm water
   1               Tbsp  yeast
   1               Tbsp  honey
   1                tsp  salt
   3               cups  flour -- plus (about 1/2C more)
      1/4           cup  melted butter
      1/4           cup  Frank's Hot Sauce
      1/2           cup  Parmesan cheese -- or mozzarella or cheddar
would be yummy
                         Ranch Dressing -- Optional, for dipping

A fast and easy recipe for homemade breadsticks that are covered in
buffalo sauce and melted Parmesan cheese.  Serve them hot and dip in
buffalo ranch dressing for a super yummy snack or a side to a bowl of soup.

Baking time: 10 to 12 mintues

Preheat oven to 400F. In a bowl or mixer whisk together 3 cups of
flour, yeast and salt.

Add in honey and warm water (the water should not be boiling hot but
not luke warm eitherâ?¦like the temperature that you wash your hands with).

Mix into a dough. Knead until smooth (I use my bosch to knead it for
me, but you can easily just do this with your hands).

Add in 1 Tbsp of flour at a time until dough is no longer sticky (I
think that I ended up adding in about 8 Tbsp).

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.  Place dough on parchment
and roll out to cover the whole pan (or close).  The dough will be
about 1/4-1/2" thick.

Using a pizza cutter cut the dough into long rectangles (I cut mine
into 1" breadsticks).

In a small bowl combine melted butter and hot sauce.  With a pastry
brush, brush the mixture over the breadsticks evenly until it's all
used up.  Sprinkle Parmesan over the breadsticks evenly.

Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.

Serve with some ranch dressing that has a few drops of buffalo sauce in it.

S(Internet address):
   https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/buffalo-parmesan-breadsticks/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 171 Calories; 5g Fat (27.4%
calories from fat); 5g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
13mg Cholesterol; 281mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2020 - 0102