Pull Apart Nutella Filled Pumpkin Bread

Tue, 07 Apr 2020 21:14:27 -0700
v120.n015.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                  Bread, Pull Apart Nutella Filled Pumpkin

Recipe By     :Roxana
Categories    : Bread                           Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                 Hand Made                       Holidays
                 Posted

   2               cups  Whole Wheat flour -- (240 g)
      1/3           cup  lukewarm water
   1           envelope  Red Star PLATINUM yeast -- Note
      1/2           cup  melted butter -- (113 g)
   15                oz  pumpkin -- cooked or canned, (425 g)
   1                tsp  salt
   1                cup  sugar -- (200 g)
   1               tbsp  pumpkin spice
   2               cups  Whole Wheat flour -- (240 g)
                         Nutella
   4               tbsp  butter
   2               tbsp  sugar

Soft buttery pull apart pumpkin bread, filled with spoonfuls of
Nutella and topped with sugar for a sweet crunchy crust.

Note: Red Star Platinum Superior Baking Yeast contains dough
enhancer. With active dry yeast, rise time will be longer and bread
may be denser.

Prep: 15 min
Cook: 35 min
Total: 2 hr
Yields: 2 loaves

In a mixing bowl add 2 cups of whole wheat flour. Make a well in the
middle and add the water and sprinkle the yeast. Leave until the
yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.

Add the 1/2 cup of melted butter, the pumpkin, pumpkin spices, salt
and the cup of sugar.With the dough hook on start mixing slowly
adding the remaining 2 cups of whole wheat flour.

When all the flour is incorporated the dough will be still sticky.

Keep kneading/mixing until the dough comes clean from the sides of
the bowl and it doesn't stick anymore. Do not be tempted to add more flour.

Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic foil and leave
at room temperature until doubled in volume.

When risen, divide the dough in 16 pieces, flatten each piece, spoon
some Nutella in the center and gently fold the buns completely
covering the Nutella.

Place the filled buns in a greased baking pan (I used two 9X5 baking pans).

Cover again with plastic wrap and leave to rise for 30 more minutes.
Meanwhile heat the oven to 375F.

Just before putting the loaves in the oven, melt the remaining 4 tbsp
of butter and pour over the nutella filled buns. Sprinkle some raw
sugar on top and bake for 35 minutes.

Cool slightly in the pan before removing (and eating) it.

Review: These pumpkin rolls are amazing! So soft even though they are
100% wholewheat!

Review: Your combination of pumpkin with Nutella in these rolls is
looking very delicious and perfect for the Fall baking / holiday
baking season!!!

Review: Your pull apart bread is absolutely gorgeous! Perfection, my dear!

Review: What a beauteous bread (I made that word up for this bread).
I couldn't leave it alone.

Review: I never thought about nutella and pumpkin, but I´ll take your
word for it! This sounds like the most gorgeous `healthy´ bread!

Review: Great recipe! I just tried it with cream cheese instead of nutella.

S(Internet address):
   http://atreatsaffair.com/pull-apart-nutella-filled-pumpkin-bread-recipe/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 239 Calories; 9g Fat (33.0%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 38g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber;
23mg Cholesterol; 223mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2
Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2020 - 0407