Easy Cornbread with Creamed Corn

Mon, 03 May 2021 17:24:55 -0700
v121.n023.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                Cornbread, Easy Cornbread with Creamed Corn

Recipe By     : Cynthia
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Grains
                 Hand Made                       Muffins/Rolls
                 Posted                          Vegetables

   1 1/4            cup  cornmeal
   1                cup  all-purpose flour -- I use whole wheat white flour
   3        tablespoons  sugar -- or honey, use less if you like your
cornbread not sweet
   1         tablespoon  baking powder
   1           teaspoon  kosher salt
   2                     eggs -- lightly beaten
      1/2           cup  unsalted butter -- melted (1 stick)
   14 3/4            oz  creamed corn -- (1 can)

Easy homemade cornbread with a twist.

Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
Total 22 minutes

Preheat oven to 425F. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil liners.

In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder
and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter and
creamed corn. Add the wet to the dry and mix till just incorporated.
Do not over mix. There may be lumps.

Fill the muffin cups with batter and bake for about 17 - 21 minutes.

Recipe Notes: These muffins are dense and full of flavor - I like
them hot out of the oven, but they are great cold too!

Review: have a 6 cup rice cooker I use. For cakes also...Mix
cornbread as per whatever recipe u are using spray or lightly coat
bottom and sides of rice cooker pour mix in turn on cooker when it
goes to keep warm wait about 15 min then push to cook again when it
clicks to keep warm wait about 15 min give or take then cycle
again..After about 15 min check with tooth pick in center if clean
it's done remove from cooker invert on plate.
I don't have a stove or oven but I can make about anything without it
that u can make with one.
Hopes that helps

S(Internet address):

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 208 Calories; 9g Fat (38.0%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
56mg Cholesterol; 391mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 0423