Bread Machine Egg Flax Seed Bread

Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:49:47 -0800
v121.n041.3
* Exported from MasterCook *

                     Bread Machine Egg Flax Seed Bread

Recipe By     :debsdiner
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                 Posted

      2/3          cups  Warm Beer
   1 1/2     Tablespoon  Vegetable Oil
   2              whole  Eggs
   3               cups  All-purpose Flour
   2        Tablespoons  Sugar
   2          teaspoons  Active Dry Yeast
   4        Tablespoons  Flax Seeds

Light, airy, and just super yummy!

Prep: 10 min
Cook: 3 hr
Yield: 12

Put ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturer's
directions (usually liquids first then dry, topping with yeast).

This makes a 1 1/2 lb. loaf.

I set my machine to the loaf size and light bake and regular bread selection.

S(Internet Address):
   http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/egg-flax-seed-bread/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 172 Calories; 4g Fat (21.3%
calories from fat); 5g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
35mg Cholesterol; 14mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2016 - 0514