Bread Machine Sunflower Wheat Rolls

Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:08:17 -0800
v121.n046.6
* Exported from MasterCook *

                    Bread Machine Sunflower Wheat Rolls

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Machine                   Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                 Low Fat                         Muffins/Rolls
                 Nuts                            Posted

   1                cup  water -- (70F to 80F)
      1/4           cup  canola oil
      1/4           cup  honey
   1                     egg
   1           teaspoon  salt
   2 1/2           cups  bread flour
   1                cup  whole wheat flour
      1/4           cup  toasted wheat germ
      1/4           cup  wheat bran
      1/4           cup  sunflower kernels
   1         tablespoon  poppy seeds
   2 1/2      teaspoons  active dry yeast

1.  In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in the order
suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5
minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
needed). When the cycle is completed, tun dough onto a lightly
floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes.

2.  Divide dough into 20 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 2"
apart on baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and
let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at
375F for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool
on wire racks.

   "Quite often, we are asked to bring the golden rolls to family
gatherings or potlucks--and we get compliments every time."
Source:
   "allrecipes.com"
Start to Finish Time:
   "0:40"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 144 Calories; 5g Fat (28.4%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
11mg Cholesterol; 112mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : If your bread machine has a time-delay feature, we recommend
you DO NOT use it for this recipe.

One roll equals 142 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 11 mg
cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g
protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.