Banana Pancakes

Fri, 30 Sep 2022 22:29:51 -0700
v122.n029.5
* Exported from MasterCook *

                              Pancakes, Banana

Recipe By     : Jamie
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Low Fat
                 Pancakes/Waffles                Posted

   1                cup  all-purpose flour
   1         tablespoon  granulated sugar
   2          teaspoons  baking powder
      1/4      teaspoon  salt
                         1 egg -- beaten
   1                cup  milk
   2        tablespoons  vegetable oil
   2                     bananas -- ripe, mashed
      1/8           tsp  cinnamon -- or more as needed
      1/2      teaspoon  vanilla extract -- pure

Banana Pancakes are fluffy and perfectly sweet. Stack them up and top
them off with sliced bananas, blueberries, and a drizzle of maple
syrup for a comforting weekend breakfast.

prep: 30 minutes
total: 30 minutes

Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a
separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla and bananas.

Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.

Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3
cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both
sides; serve hot.

Cal 375, Fat 11g, Carb 62g, Sod 453mg, Fiber 2g, Pro 10 g

Review: My boyfriend and I loved these! I always keep old Bananas in
my freezer, so I thawed 3, and doubled the other ingrediants. I did
use 1 cup all-purpose flour. And 1 cup whole wheat. I only cooked on
medium heat.

Mine turned out moist and fluffy!

Review: I just made a gluten free version using your recipe and oh,
my oats they were good! Thanks for sharing your adaptation! Yum yum.
Super filling too.

If anyone cares, I used a gf all purpose flour and added a slight 1/2
teaspoon xanthan gum, used coconut oil, and instead of milk, soy
(only because we were out of milk, haha)

Review: Just made these pancakes with my 3 year old daughter and 7
year old niece- they loved them and they were super easy and
delicious! Only complaint was I didn't make enough, so will have to
double next time

Review: Good recipe! I omitted the 1 TBSP of sugar as it was sweet
enough with the bananas and vanilla extract. I used white/wheat
flour. Next time I am going to try flax seed instead of the egg and
applesauce in place of the oil. My husband described them as "crepe
like"; we both thought they were good banana pancakes and will make
them again! Thanks for the recipe!

Question: how many pancakes we can make with this recipe?
Response: It should make about 6 to 8 pancakes. I hope this helps.

Review: These were a hit! Our family loved them. We I made them with
King Arthur Gluten Free cup to cup flour and it worked well with the
recipe as is.

We spread them with peanut butter and topped with sliced bananas,
blueberries and strawberries. Super yummy. We will definitely add
these to the menu rotation!

Source:
   "Adapted from allrecipes"
S(Internet address):
   https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/banana-pancakes/
Yield:
   "6 to 8"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 94 Calories; 3g Fat (29.7%
calories from fat); 2g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
3mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2
Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2020 - 1222