Sat, 13 Jan 1996 13:06:12 -0800
v006.n057.7
A couple of friends (list members) have begun to write up a FAQ for bbd.  We
need your input.

We are going to make a document that is related to consumer bread machine
recommendations.  Please send me letters about your brand of bread
machine...likes, dislikes, anything you want to share.

Could you also send me questions that you think should be included in the
FAQ??

We really appreciate your help with this.  We want to make the FAQ and
related documents as user-friendly and helpful as possible.  Your input will
definitely be needed in this.

Thanks,
Reggie
- --
Reggie & Jeff Dwork
Owners, eat-lf mailing list  and  bread-bakers mailing list
eat-lf-admin@jeff-and-reggie.com           bread-bakers-admin@jeff-and-reggie.com