Hitachi vs Zoji

dorothy talbott <ktalbott@nccu.edu>
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:38:10 -0500 (EST)
v006.n057.8
I think this is the way to do this...After reading all of the negative
comments regarding Hitachi, and finally understanding that it *WAS* the
machine and *not* me, we took our machine back to Best Products where we
had purchased it TEN months ago...we were amazed when they (1) refused
the "lovely" garlic and parmesean cheese doorstop that I had baked and
(2) gave us substantical credit on our purchase of a Zojir...machine.  It
seemed to garner the greatest praise from the list.  Many loaves later,
after all the Christmas holidays provides lots of eaters and opportunites
for bread making, I would like to sincerely thank all of you for showing
me that I was not losing my mind or my bread making ability.  For that, I
and my husband are deeply grateful!!

Kay Talbott
ktalbott@nccu.edu
South Brunswick Middle School