history of bread (humor)

Bimini44@aol.com
Thu, 2 May 1996 22:54:20 -0400
v096.n010.1
This was in a very long list of 'History Of The World, according to school
children'.  I thought the bread historians on this list would get a kick out
of this portion. I'll be glad to forward the entire list to anyone interested
in the kids' views on history subjects.
martha

Pharoh forced the Hebrew Slaves to make bread without straw.  Moses led
 them to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread, which is bread
 made without any ingredients.  Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount
 Cyanide to get the ten commandments.  He died before he ever reached
 Canada.