Sourdough baking on homemade cycle (Zoji)

Marcy Lawrence <marcy@j51.com>
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 12:01:22 -0500
v097.n023.4
I am the proud owner of a brand new Zoji.  My trust old Panasonic 1 1/2
pounder has found a new home with my sister.  I bought the Zoji
specifically for the programmable cycle (I bake mostly whole grain breads).
 A question for the Zoji owners and sourdough bakers.  I have Sourdough
International's Russian Starter.  I never had much luck producing a pure
sourdough bread in the Panasonic and I hope to have better luck with the
"homemade cycle" on the Zoji.  Has anyone baked sourdough using this cycle?
 If so, could you please post advice on the cycle times?

Thanks!

Marcy
marcy@j51.com